skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Read data over Modbus RS485 using 32 Raspberry PI 3B (with CH340 RS485 to USB converter) from 32 geographically scattered solar inverters.
- Presented data on local HMI based on the same Raspberry PI desktop installed on sites.
- Converted data protocol and same Raspberry PI started acting as SNMP v1 & 2 clients for network monitoring servers.
- Made the same Raspberry PI act as a gateway to relay data to the IOTCloudware SCADA server over WebSockets.
- Deployed IOTCloudware SCADA server on customer’s VPS. Used HP Proliant Gen 7 machine with dual hexacore processors, 32GB RAM, and Ubuntu server as an operating system.
- Developed customized web dashboards with live values, reports, historical trends, alarm logs, alarm notifications via SMS and emails.