Solar Diesel Hybrid Controller for one generator
Solar Diesel Hybrid Controller for On Grid Solar Inverters offers an easy integration of renewables with existing infrastructure i.e. generator & grid. Such devices are required for following reasons:
- In Pakistan, challenge is that you have to install “on grid” solar system first and then apply for WAPDA net metering. Process may take from 3 months to a year. Meanwhile reverse power from excessive solar production leads WAPDA meter to count it as if grid has supplied electricity to the user. In conclusion, user has to pay excessive electricity bill to the Grid.
- Firstly, reverse current to the generator will trip the generator. That leads to a power blackout in the facility in case of on grid system.
- Secondly, reverse current to the generator can damage the generator’s alternator. That is a collateral damage and leads to a power blackout in the facility in case of on grid system.
- Thirdly, every generator OEM recommends to run the generator on load, at least 25 to 30% of its total capacity. If OEM directions are not followed, generator’s reliability and lifetime is seriously impacted.
- Finally, having all generator protections in place still requires a right balance to make the best out of on grid solar system. That concludes in lower costs and better fuel saving.
Features of EnergyPK Solar Diesel Hybrid Controller
The EnergyPK Solar Diesel Hybrid Controller allows the application to maximize the use of renewable energy sources without risk of:
- Running the generators in an under loaded condition
- Protecting generator from reverse power conditions from the on grid solar inverters
- Compromising on availability of sufficient power to meet load demands
- Exporting to grid in case of non net-metered connections
- Over fuel consumption
- Over limiting the solar inverters
Problems with other Solar Diesel Hybrid Controllers
PV Diesel Hybrid Controllers available in international market have following issues:
- Solar inverters compatibility issues
- Generator sync controller compatibility issues
- Do not support integration of mains sync controllers from SICES, Deepsea, Comapp e.t.c.
- Incompatible to integrate locally available energy analyzers from major OEMs
- Lack of Local warranty
- Lack of local support
- Unavailability of customization options
Unique benefits of EnergyPK Solar Diesel Hybrid Controller
With EnergyPK Solar Diesel Hybrid Controller, you have a various options to make the best out of your renewables. State of art devices are the first of their kind device in Pakistan that
- Integrates locally available energy analyzers from pretty much all major OEMs like Entes, Schneider Electric, Lovato, Janitza, Zeigler e.t.c
- Integrates mains sync controllers from SICES, DEEPSEA, COMPAPP e.t.c for Zero Injection Controller application
- Can control upto string of 30 inverters of various types
- Acts as PV Zero Export controller
- Webserver + Zero Export Controller + DG Protection Controller + Datalogger in one device
- Prevents power feed-in to the grid
- Prevents generator running in an under loaded condition
- Protects generator from reverse power conditions from the on grid solar inverters
- Ensures availability of sufficient power to meet load demands
- Ensures optimized fuel consumption
- Prevents over limiting of the solar inverters
- Customized solution per your requirement
We have ensured that EnergyPK Solar Diesel Hybrid Controller has maximum compatibility with major OEMs in Pakistan. We provide maximum compatibility with OEMs for Solar inverters, energy analyzers & generator sync controllers. Please inform for other integrations not listed below as we would love to integrate them in our product as well.
On grid Solar Inverters
SMA, Growatt, Solis, Refusol, Fronius, Goodwe, Huawei and many more.
Schneider Electric, Entes, Lovato, Janitza, Zeigler, Siemens, ABB, CEWE and many more.
Generator Sync Controllers
Deepsea, ComApp, Sices and many more.
Our product is compatible with Modbus RS485, Modbus RS232 & Modbus TCP protocols.