Warehouse Temperature Monitoring
Warehouse temperature monitoring and control is required in order to safeguard perishables being stored in the warehouse. Perishables may be food items, medicine, electronics, chemicals etc. Mostly, both temperature & humidity is maintained and monitored in the warehouses. Besides controlled conditions internal and external quality assurance compliance requires continuous temperature and humidity monitoring. IoTCloudware is amongst the pioneers of offering ware house temperature monitoring technologies in Pakistan.
The control part has to do with automation and monitoring part is to ensure that the automation is working fine and that stored materials are safeguarded in terms of environmental conditions.
Following major variants are found in warehouse temperature monitoring systems in Pakistan
- Cold Storage Temperature Monitoring (Cold Room Temperature Monitoring, Electrical Parameters like phase voltages, Chiller Unit Failures)
- Ware House Temperature Monitoring (Temperature, Humidity)
Companies in Pakistan using IoTCloudware Warehouse Temperature Monitoring?
Muller & Phipps (Pharmaceuticals Distributor)
Agility Logistics (Logistics & Freight forwarders)
What are the Features of IoTCloudware Warehouse Temperature Monitoring system?
Usually parameters monitored in a warehouse are:
- Wireless temperature monitoring sensors, sensors can communicate both over WIFI as well as wired Ethernet network.
- It is a continuous temperature monitoring system that collects readings from multiple temperature sensors and humidity sensors installed throughout the warehouse.
- It functions as Temperature and Humidity Data Logger.
- It generates weekly, monthly data log and alarm reports.
- It alerts and notifies stakeholders by SMS and Email for any abnormal condition e.g. temperature high alarm, chiller unit fail to start alarm, phase voltage dropped alarm.
- It has alert system that notifies site personnel through HMI and audible horns of any abnormal condition e.g. temperature high alarm.
- It has alert system that notifies stakeholders by SMS and Email for any abnormal condition e.g. chiller unit fail to start alarm, phase voltage dropped alarm.
- It provides local monitoring in form of HMI and web dashboard.
- It provides remote temperature monitoring though mobile application and web dashboard. A single TV or laptop screen at a central location shows you status of temperature and humidity sensors installed at all your locations. If any of the readings are abnormal, it will indicate in a red color.
- This online temperature monitoring system feature serves as a single point of entry for geographically scattered warehouses and cold rooms.
- Power failure is critically monitored by the system. In the case of power failure especially after working hours, the stakeholders are alerted so that problem can be addressed in time without causing damage to stored products.
- Email and SMS alerts are generated in case temperature or humidity goes above or below the alarm set points. The alarm de-bounce time also can be programmed. If the temperature goes above 8°C for 10 minutes or below 2°C for 15 seconds, the alarm can be generated
- Diagnostic alerts are also generated in case of communication error to sensor or internet.
- Calibration of sensors approved by companies like SGS and Bureau Veritas.
- Local troubleshoo
- Ting support all across Pakistan.
- Options for both online and temperature monitoring without internet.
Which Temp and RH monitoring sensors do we use in Pakistan?
We prefer to use Temperature and Humidity sensors. Make and model of sensor varies depending upon customer’s requirements.
What cold storage temperature monitoring sensors do we use in Pakistan?
We prefer to use PT100 (RTD) sensors for temperature sensing. Make and model of sensor varies depending upon customer’s requirements. Usually the temperature sensors used for control are kept separate and new sensors are installed for cold storage temperature monitoring system.
Temp & Humidity Monitoring in Pakistan?
There are not a lot of options when a company starts seeking for such solutions here is Pakistan. It is because of following major reasons
- Devices are not PTA approved
- High cost of import duties
- High installation cost
- Lack of local support
- Vendors do not offer local calibration services
We have it all covered and are cable of delivering or enabling our customers to monitor continuously cold storage and warehouses throughout Pakistan.