Zero Injection Controller for On Grid Solar Inverters
Zero Injection Controller for On Grid Solar Inverters offers an advanced easy-to-use control solution for grid connected solar systems with export limitations. In Pakistan, challenge is that you have to install “on grid” solar system first and then apply for WAPDA net metering. WAPDA may be able to change existing meter with a net metering enabled meter. This may take from 3 months to a year. Now that is a serious problem as the reverse power from excessive solar production leads WAPDA meter to count it as if grid has supplied electricity to the user. User has to pay excessive electricity bill to the Grid.
Unique benefits of EnergyPK Zero Injection Controller
Unique benefits of the EnergyPK Zero Injection controller are:
- Single component solution (Webserver + Controller + Datalogger)
- Solar inverter independent
- Real-time control of up to 10 different inverter
- Easy to use web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Flexible pricing models, you only pay for what you want
- 1 year hardware replacement warranty
- Best in class reliable and certified imported hardware
Features of EnergyPK Zero Injection Controller
With EnergyPK Zero Injection controller, you have a various options to regulate your solar energy. EnergyPK Zero Injection is the first of its kind device in Pakistan that
- Integrates locally available energy analyzers from pretty much all major OEMs like Entes, Schneider Electric, Lovato, Janitza, Zeigler e.t.c
- Integrates mains sync controllers from SICES, DEEPSEA, COMPAPP e.t.c for Zero Injection Controller application
- Can control upto string of 30 inverters of various types
- Acts as PV Zero Injection controller
- Webserver + Controller + Datalogger in one device
- Prevents power feed-in to the grid
- Three phase or Single phase option
Problems with other Zero Injection Controllers
Users or solar energy companies serving domestic and commercial industry have following options:
- Limit the output of the user’s solar system to bare minimum so that production never exceeds load. User will not be able to benefit from their investment, and user has to change the output limits manually every now and then. This practice usually ends up with export to the grid.
- User has to turn off solar inverters waiting for net metering. Although Zero Injection is ensured by doing so but such scenarios incur serious losses to the user. As for all the period PV cells keeps deteriorating & return on investment has been delayed.
- Use Zero Injection Controller device in Pakistan for On Grid Solar Inverters to ensure that Solar System provides maximum productivity without incurring losses caused by reverse power to grid. Some solar inverter vendors offers solution for Zero Injection like SMA, Fronius, Huawei, Growatt, Solis e.t.c but they are expensive solutions and cannot be customized to users demand productively.
- Local warranty is not available for export controllers from SMA, Fronius, Huawei, Growatt, Solis, Elegris, Trackso e.t.c.
- Unable to integrate inverters from other brands
- Incompatible to integrate locally available energy analyzers from major OEMs
- Do not support integration of mains sync controllers from SICES, Deepsea, Comapp e.t.c.
With increasing utility regulations for export control in residential and medium size commercial PV systems, the EnergyPK Zero Injection controller is the perfect solution!
Export limitation means that the amount of solar energy in the system is controlled by adjusting the set point of the inverters in the system. The separately installed energy analyzer measures the total power at the point of coupling and compares this with the adjustable set point of the controller. When the consumption from the grid is above this set point, the solar energy will be increased, when the consumption is below this set point, the solar energy will be reduced.
Provides real-time control with an easy to use web interface. Provides the actual and the historical consumption of grid and solar power via a graphic illustration. The controller records the data for later evaluations on an USB medium (optional).
The Zero Injection controller supports a large number of different inverter manufacturers
SMA, Growatt, Solis, Refusol, Fronius, Goodwe, Huawei and many more. Please inform for other inverters since the supported inverters list is growing every day!
Export limitation refers to minimizing the amount of excess power from a PV system being delivered to the grid. Zero feed-in means no excess PV power is delivered to the grid.
Export to the grid = Produced solar energy > Consumption from the grid
The Zero Injection controller measures in real time the power flowing in the system and adjusts the set point of the solar system accordingly. In case of energy flow towards the grid, the EnergyPK Zero Injection will reduce the solar system. Installation uses all solar energy, when there is a positive balance in the system.
With the Zero Injection EnergyPK offers the first inverter independent solution to dynamically control the solar energy output form the inverter and thus optimize the total system reducing the total cost.